Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Little Monkey

Sam is at the stage where he loves to get into things that he isn't suppose to. Whenever I tell him no he starts squealing and does it even more. He loves to get into this plant that has rocks and dirt in it. He sticks it all in his mouth as I am running to him and he thinks it is so funny. I decided to stack stools and chairs around it so that he couldn't get to it but he found a way...



I didn't think he would be able to get out.


Oh, and we have been working with him on his push ups. What a hard worker. Maybe he sees me doing my 500 push ups in the morning and gets motivated. Anyway he loves to just sit in this position all of the time.




3 comments:

kendragreensides said...

Wow...500 push ups...you're amazing :)

Annelise said...

I know I know. It is ok to be jealous. I would be.

mIcHeLLe said...

500, that's nothing..this morning I did infinity.