Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Homemade gift

My friend Kristin is participating in this fun idea on her blog. Be sure to be one of the first five people to respond to this post. I hereby commit to offer the first five individuals to comment on this post a homemade gift of my choosing; however, in order to post a comment, you have to first post this on your own blog and agree to do the same for another five people. You in turn have the opportunity to do likewise to this post and be the recipient of a fun homemade gift from me. Let me just say that the only reason I am doing this is because Kristin is so crafty and makes the cutest things.

There are of course some restrictions.

1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make.
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. This thing will be completed sometime this year.
4. You have no clue what it will be.
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

2 comments:

Annie said...

Okay I am the first one so it better be good! See you in a bit!

Jennie VandenAkker said...

I'm kind of hesitant, because I have no clue what I'd make, but I guess if I have a year to do it. (: