Saturday, February 28, 2009

Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah!

The more I write that word, the more I realize how weird it is. Anyway, I am so happy right now. I have been working on combining my videos from my regular camera and my videos from my video camera for over a year now. I have had 0% success until the past couple of weeks. The reason why is because my video camera automatically puts the video onto a DVD and I cannot do anything to break it apart. Then I met an awesome guy named Randy and he converted it so that I can break it apart and combine it with other videos!!! Then I realized that my Mac will not take my videos from a disc that I took with my regular camera. I was so frustrated!!! I called apple this morning and asked him what I could do and he gave me a website that I can use to convert my files into a file that works with the Mac. Let me also say that I have tried this before and I couldn't figure it out. So I tried this new website and IT WORKED!! It converted my files so that they work with imovie!!! Sorry if I totally lost you. This has been so confusing and I keep yelling at Brian to figure it out because I keep thinking he should know more than me but it turns out that he doesn't when it comes to computers. So I finally figured it all out after a year of stressing about it every day (I'm not kidding). Yaaaaaaaaay!!!! I just had to celebrate! I am so proud that I am pretty much the smartest person in the world and figured it out myself. Well except for the part Randy did. I would like to thank myself (of course) and I would also like to thank Randy and the apple customer service guy that recommended the website I used. So here is a video I converted that is so cute of Danny 2 years ago.

5 comments:

Randy Wood said...

This is so funny.... I was laughing so hard! hahaha.... glad you figured it out. With Windows computers we don't ever have these problems. Just a FYI! Thanks for the shout out... I am pretty sweet! haha :-). I miss you guys.

LUV, Randy

Heather and Eric said...

That is the cutest video I have ever seen!! So cute! Good job by the way!

Lia said...

That laugh is so fun!!

Brewer Family said...

I am confused.....But I might have the same problem. Maybe you could help me out! Let's got to lunch! (or dinner)

Jennie VandenAkker said...

AWESOME!! I'm so glad you figured it out. . . and all on your own! How rewarding!(: GOOD JOB!!