Saturday, October 18, 2008

I've been tagged...

Thanks Emilee. I am suppose to write 7 weird things about me.

1. I HATE SNOW. I know that is so stupid that I live in Utah and hate the snow but I do not like being cold. It is so miserable. I do love that when it snows it means Christmas is coming though.

2. I am really weird about sleeping on my pillow. It is a really long pillow and I usually start out sleeping on my stomach but I can't have my head in the middle of the pillow. I feel really uncomfortable so I have to lay my head on the very end of the pillow. So I am usually in the middle of the bed or at the very edge. If I am laying on my back, it doesn't really matter.

3. When I was in middle school, my friends and I would make movies with my mom's video camera. We made anything from Talk Shows, Backstreet Boys commercials, Micheal Jackson music videos, or Martha Stewart baking shows (I pulled my pants up really high and talked with a weird accent). My favorite was a movie that my cousin, Emily and I made. It was always just the 2 of us making the movie so for this video I video taped and she was the star. I pretended that I was a clown coming to kill her and you never saw me, you just heard my raspy breathing as I was hiding in the closet. Then I chased her around the house. It was so funny.

4. We have this cute neighbor girl, Maddie, who comes over to hang out (I don't know if it is me or Danny because she is 6 years old). Anyway I asked her if she wanted to listen to some music and she asked if we could listen to Hannah Montana. I found her album when she was still singing with the Disney Channel and played the songs and I knew all the words. So we sang and danced to Hannah Montana. The next time she came over, we listened to High School Musical 2 and I knew the words to those songs to. I don't really know how, I don't have any of those CD's or anything, I just found them on rhapsody. Anyway now she loves coming over and singing and dancing to music. If I had a girl she would think I was so cool but I bet none of you do.

5. I am really particular about how I eat my food. I have to eat each food evenly with the rest of the food. For example, if I have salad, lasagna, and a roll, I will eat a bite of salad, then a bite of lasagna, then a bite of my roll. I can't just eat all of one thing then go to the next. I have to finish it all at the same time. It tastes much better when I take turns.

6. I just asked my husband something weird about me and he said that I like the movie Step Up. Ok I really like that movie. I love the dancing, the music, and I think that Channing Tatum is really cute. When that movie came out, my firends gave me 4 free tickets beacause they couldn't use them. I was so excited but Brian wouldn't go with me and none of my friends could go so I asked my brother, Tim to come and he brought his friend and girlfriend. They gave us a free soundtrack because we were screaming so loud. I guess that shows that I still sort of act like I am 16 years old. But Brian doesn't mind. He thinks it is funny.

7. When I was very young, I use to pull my hair out and while I was sucking my thumb, I would rub a strand of my hair against my nose. I had a bunch of hair that was missing on one side of my head.

Now I tag Lia, Michelle, Leeann, Kendra, and Jennie

4 comments:

Brewer Family said...

That is so funny! I remember those movies! I didn't know most of those things about you! So funny!

Leeann said...

Ok too funny! I can totally relate to the Michael Jackson videos! And pretty soon we won't have to pull our pants up high to play Martha Stewart. They're coming back in! :) Sean has a whole list of weirdies about me that I can write about. Looking forward to it!

Jennifer Phillips said...

sweet I am excited to get invited to the Daybreaks Mom thing, my emial address is
wee0002@hotmail.com

Jennifer Phillips said...

Oh ps I love Step Up too!! Infact I would dare say that Step up 2 the Streets is one of my all time favorites!