Thursday, October 16, 2008

Goodbye Summer

Just last month my friends and I went out to the lake in Daybreak, which is just a few minutes away from our house (how lucky are we?). It was so much fun. We only went out once before it started getting too cold. I already miss the warm weather, although I do love Fall.
Danny and I. Brian was so nice to stay home and watch Sam.
Heidi, Steph, and Lily

This must have been before I was yelling at Danny and yanking the paddle out of his hand. He kept hitting us with it and dropping it in the water. Although you can't see him, my friend Adam is behind me and I think he definitely regretted getting on our boat.

2 comments:

kendragreensides said...

Fun! I am sad that we never made it out to the boats this year...last year Jaxon had a blast on them!

Lia said...

I love the boats. We only made it out once this year. It's so fun!