Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Western Caribbean

My family (which included my parents, Uncle Craig, brothers, sisters and their spouses), Brian and I went on a Western Caribbean Cruise and it was a blast! Here are some pictures. I had about 1,000 to choose from so here are the favorites. You can just click on the picture to enlarge it.



This was everyone at the airport. This was just some random guy who my mom was sitting next to and they were totally matching. It was so funny.








One of my favorite parts of going on cruises is when we order pina coladas while the ship sails away. It was heaven. Oh and the really cute picture on the right is my sister, Lil and I dancing with a bunch of other people. We were the only ones who were not taking it seriously. People would stop dancing and just stare at us. It was so funny.








Views from our room.





Twins (my mom and I)

Haiti








Right off the shore they had these water trampolines and by the end of the day, I had about 10 bruises from falling and wrestling with everyone.


My mom and 4 brothers.




Jamaica

This is Brian playing some music with some guys on the island. We also went on the zip line through the rainforest. It was amazing.



Grand Cayman


The second picture is a picture of all of us with a sting ray. We swam with sting ray's. It was so fun but it freaked me out at the same time because they were so slimey and would rub up against your leg!



Cozumel






And of course we cant forget our family picture! One of our favorite things to do is look at all of the funny pictures that people get taken on the ship. This is us making fun of all those people.




This was how we passed the time while we were waiting for the bus.





3 comments:

Brewer Family said...

How fun! I thought you were out of town! I couldn't get a hold of you! We need to get together for lunch! Call me!

Jennie VandenAkker said...

I'm so jealous!! Can I be part of your family?? It looks like you guys had a blast!! I love the video. You're so talented when it comes to dancing. (:

Courtney said...

Looks like a great trip. I love the pic of your mom and brothers. Did uncle Craig join in all the craziness?