Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Abby and Nate

About 4 years ago Brian and I worked hard to set up my best friend, Abby with his best friend, Nate. On July 19th they got married and it was such a fun day!

Newlyweds




Abby & I at the temple



These are some picture of all of Abby's girlfriends at the temple. He kept telling us to pretend like we were laughing at something. So this was really cheesy.





Bobby, Josh, and Brian (the groomsmen) were patiently waiting for pictures to start.


Abby getting her hair done.



Cute little Sam got to hang out with the girls while we got our hair done.


Brian and I (it was fun that we were both part of the wedding)


Bridesmaids


Abby and I (I forgot to take any pictures of Nate, oh well)



Wedding Dinner



Abby and I


My Dad


Josh Sato (friend of Nate's)



Cole (friend of Nate's)



Brian and I were each asked to make a toast to Abby and Nate.

1 comment:

mIcHeLLe said...

how cute...you matchmaker you!!! Oh, good luck with the potty training...I don't envy you on this task...but it wil be sooo great when it's accomplished!