Sunday, July 15, 2012

Cozumel, Mexico

We definitely had the most adventure in Cozumel.  We did this excursion with just Patrick, Kimberly and Elizabeth
 We started out the day clean and uninjured.

Then we got onto the x rails
Which was awesome!!!  Seriously, such a rush!  We just drove through the jungle through the rocky roads.  


 It was a little muddy.


 We jumped off cliffs into bat caves.  It was awesome.

 Elizabeth was freaked out by the bats.  Haha

 Bat caves


 Patrick went crazy in the mud on the way back.

We were so dirty by the end.

 And I got injured.  Brian was driving really crazy and lost control and crashed into a tree.  I hit my leg on the metal bar of the xrail.  It was the most painful thing I have ever felt.  I thought I had broken my leg.  Luckily I just bruised the bone and muscle.  That was a close call.  The picture on the right is how awesome I looked at the end of the day.  This was one of the funnest experiences ever!!!

No comments: