Sunday, July 8, 2012

Wester Caribbean Cruise Day 1

It feels like we have been looking forward to this trip for so long.  I was so excited, last year when my parents suggested we go on a cruise when Elizabeth and Alex got home from their missions.  I was so excited when Brian and I were driving to the airport that I kept squealing.

 Waiting at the airport!  We were so excited!!!!

Our favorite part of getting on the ship is to order pina coladas as we sail away.  Seriously HEAVEN.

Getting on the Ship
We have arrived!  Now get me off this bus!!!


Doing my little jig.
 
 As you can see, we were all very excited to get on the ship.

 Oh isn't that sweet.  My sisters, Mom and I.


 Me and my sisters.

 Rarr!!!




 Safety Drill

 Dinner


3 comments:

Annie said...

That looks like a blast. How come your sisters in laws are never in any of the shots of you and your sisters. Do they hate you guys? Hope you are coming to the reunion with your daddy!

Annelise said...

Haha no hopefully they do not hate us :) They went off and did their own thing while my sisters and I hung out together.

Kate Bond said...

So fun! Someday I'll go on one!