Sunday, February 5, 2012

Orlando!

Brian and his Dad had to go to Orlando for work so Brian's mom and I came along. It was just what I needed in January. It was 70-80 degrees and the warm air made me so happy.





First, we went to Universal Studios Orlando. This is the best theme park ever! The rides are so intense. We went straight to the Harry Potter World and it was awesome. We also had a pass that got us to the front of the line of every ride which we didn't even use much because there was no one there!
We loved the Harry Potter ride. It was so fun! I also LOVED the butterbeer!!!! Sooo good!



Brian's parent's were happy to do whatever!


Haha! I love this picture of Paul. Anyway, after 5 rides, I had to be done. Seriously, I am not kidding when I say that this park is intense! I also took dramamine for the first time and I think that made me feel worse. I felt a little groggy and soooooo nauseous. But that's ok because we went over to Disneyworld and hung out at our hotel.



The next day we went to Disneyworld which was so wonderful. The whole time I kept thinking the kids would love it here but I think we will wait a few years to bring them here. We only had enough time for Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios but it was the perfect day.







The Animal Kingdom Lodge is so amazing. I really wanted the kids to be here for this but we needed a trip with just Brian and I. I love this hotel.


Our view from the hotel room:





Best view of all!

I was sad to leave on Saturday. It was 80 degrees and I was just so happy soaking up the sun and shopping at the outlets. Especially since I found a Lululemon outlet! I was very happy about that! It was hard to come back to the cold weather but I was so excited to see the kids so it wasn't too bad. Goodbye Orlando. Thanks for keeping us entertained!

No comments: