Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Birthday Sam!!

I just love this sweet boy. He loves to laugh and have fun. He has so much energy and has a hard time holding it in :) He loves being silly and getting attention for doing weird things. Wow. He sounds a lot like me. Except I don't have his energy.
He is so good at taking care of Sarah. He is always helping her and trying to make her happy. Sam would be happy wrestling with his friends all day. He has a hard time keeping his hands to himself.
He was so excited for his birthday. He wanted to have a Pajama Party with McDonalds for everyone so that's what we did. I love you Sam! You make me laugh every single day.


He was so excited about his dragon jacket that Kellie and Ty gave him that he ran to all of the neighbor's houses to show them.


He wanted a batman cake.






New Bike!!!

No comments: