Sunday, March 20, 2011

A new tradition for bridal showers

My aunt Sally, gave us this great idea to make matching aprons for bridal showers that we are hosting. My mom is always up for celebrating and making things as cute as possible so she went and bought the fabric. I made 2 of the aprons and my mom made 4 along with hosting this beautiful shower for my brother Patrick's fiance, Kimberly. We are going to make this a tradition!




My mom also bought matching fabric to make skirts for the girls so I made 5 skirts. Well towards the end, my sister helped finish one. I got really sick of it by the end but I thought it was so worth it. They turned out cute. I used different ric rac and tule for each skirt.

2 comments:

Alysha said...

To. Die. For. Love the aprons, love the skirts...love everything! You are crazy talented.

Courtney said...

What a fun idea! So did Kimberley get one too so she can fit in?