Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I LOVE WEDDINGS!!

Weddings are just about my favorite things in this world (along with vacations and family).
I love getting together with family and celebrating.
I love dancing like an idiot and wedding cake.
I love all of the dresses.
But most of all I love seeing the newlyweds and how happy and in love they are. I went to their temple sealing and was reminded of what a blessing it is to be sealed in the temple. I am so happy for them and this wonderful decision they have made.



My family


Yay! I get to have a daughter be a flower girl! How exciting. They asked us to make their skirts. I love how they turned out.


L: My brothers and sisters R: My sisters and I with Kimberly










My brother Tim and his girlfriend, Amy


Grooms cake and Wedding cake
He had to put Sigma Chi on there!


The groomsmen and their awesome socks. On the right, Brian, along with all of the other Sigma Chi's sang to Kimberly. Sam was so cute just staring up at Brian. Don't worry Sam, you will get your chance some day.


Kimberly's cute niece, Aubrey was teaching Sam how to dance. How cute is that?




r

I love this picture of Sam giving Kimberly a rose.


R: We are trying to get Josh ready for his baby (his wife got pregnant on an IUD). I am not convinced he is ready yet :)

2 comments:

Courtney said...

It looks like a wonderful day!

Were the skirts hard to make? I haven't found anything I like for Easter for my girls - maybe I could have my mom make something like that. They are darling.

Annelise said...

Oh my gosh you should! They were kind of annoying to work with chiffon but I have made the same pattern with quilter's cotton and it was much easier. It takes some time but it is soooooo worth it. You just cut out 6 ruffles (each gets bigger) and 6 ruffle attachments to sew each ruffle on to. The pattern is the nie nie skirt pattern.