Saturday, September 15, 2012

Leap of Faith

This is just what I needed today:
"It isn’t as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don’t worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. ::If you do your best::, it will all work out. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. … ::If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings,:: He will hear our prayers." - Gordon B. Hinckley

2 comments:

Eliza said...

Were you referring to the game before it was played?:) Funny how sometimes its just a few words that can change your attitude, circumstance, belief..xo.

Annelise said...

Haha! Yes. I believe that my faith won us the game ;)