Friday, April 13, 2012

Easter

We spent Easter weekend in St George. We might as well just move down there for the amount of time we spend there. We just love being outside where it is warm. My kids don't do well cooped up in the house all day.
I loved being able to take pictures of the kids outside. What I didn't love was the bright sun vs. shade in the pictures but oh well.

Danny





Sam
I love all this personality in these pictures. This boy is just bursting with energy. He is so fun and happy. He came home from school the other day and he was reading! I was so happy. He takes so much pride in his schoolwork all of a sudden and he has become a lot more responsible at home.





This was him pretending to be mad. He loves to make mad faces and then laugh. He doesn't do mad faces too well :)


Sarah
She is starting to get a tiny bit of an attitude but then I tell her to be nice and she quickly says "Thowwy Mom"(sorry mom). I love to hear her talk. She is still the happiest little girl. She is always up for anything and rarely puts up a fight. She loves to do whatever the boys are doing.



So excited for a new Thimthuit (swimsuit).






Easter Egg Hunt

This first picture is my Granddad with Sam and Sarah. I wish everyone could know my Granddad. He is such a wonderful man. Half the time he was with the kids, he was dancing for them and we were all laughing. He is so happy. My grandparents spend Easter with us in St George every year. We love it!
My Grandma and Granddad did an Easter Egg Hunt for the kids and they loved it.





I am sure you are wondering where I got this beautiful outfit. Well let me tell you.
So I forgot my church outfit and was just planning on going in my shorts. Luckily my Grandma went to her closet and found one of her church outfits that she hadn't worn in years and let me wear it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I did.
It had huge shoulder pads.
I kept laughing during church because it looked so funny.

2 comments:

mIcHeLLe said...

I am DYING! This is so funny! And the really funny thing is you look just so cute still! I gotta say that grandma of yours is pretty stylish! hahah...this totally made my day :)

Janelle said...

Oohhh, you look hot! Totally love that you rocked it anyway ;) You have such a cute family.