Sunday, March 11, 2012

Elizabeth is home!!!

Wow, it seems like we have been looking forward to this day for a LONG TIME. My sister came home on Friday and we were all so excited.




Haha. I love my mom's face in the first picture with Kimberly and Kelli.



My Dad and Grandpa





Such Joy


Brothers and Sisters


Sweet Sarah. My brothers and I.

Dinner

Kimberly and Patrick. Tim and Alex. Don't worry Alex, you will find someone someday :)



Bob and Kelli. Amy and Tim

Elizabeth's Homecoming

Lil and her cute DG friends. I made this banner with my cricut.

Wow, it has been a long time since all of my brothers and sisters have been together. It was so much fun for all of us.






My mom always does such an amazing job at decorating.

The one bad thing about celebrating all weekend is constant sugar! Seriously, I feel so sick from all of the cookies, chocolates, donuts, cupcakes, and ice cream.


1 comment:

Kate Bond said...

So fun! That is a lovely banner by the way. ;)