Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Tim and Amy are engaged!!!

My brother Tim proposed to his girlfriend on Saturday night! We were all so happy. Tim told us to plan a surprise party with Amy for his birthday. So when she took him to a friends house for his "surprise party" it turned out to be decorated for her. There were flowers everywhere with lanterns hanging from the ceilings. I made a video of them and we watched it at my parents house afterwards.

Such a cute couple.


She had no idea that her mom was waiting at my parents house for her afterwards.


Amy is a Delta Gamma (along with my sisters and I). Woo hoo! Yesterday she had her candle passing. It is so fun. All of your sorority sister stand in a circle and you pass the candle around while singing a song. The candle has the engagement ring on it of the girl who just got engaged. Once the candle comes to the girl who is engaged, she blows it out and everyone freaks out because it is a surprise. I went to the DG house for that. It was so fun.
Then all of the sigma chi's came and sang a song to her and each of them gave her a rose afterwards.
Then Tim and Amy each gave 10 reason why they love each other. It was so fun.
It reminded me of when Brian and I did the same thing. 9 years ago.




Congratulations you 2!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Congratulations to Tim and Amy! Your family is always so fun for engagements.