Friday, November 25, 2011

Airborne

The other night, Brian and I went to this trampoline arena place in Draper with my brothers, their wives (well Amy isn't quite yet) and some friends. It was so much fun!

We started out with some dodgeball. We killed the other team. They may have been a little younger than us but that just means they were faster...
Anyway this was a blast.

Jumping into the foam pit

Patrick and Brian



Tim kept doing double flips and he was so fast that he had to do it 3 times before I finally got a picture. I'm not sure what Kimberly is doing :)


Hahahahahaha. Amy slipped on her way to the foam pit. I was laughing so hard. Can you tell I love to act like a kid every chance I get? We were all acting like such idiots.




We will definitely be going back with a large group so if you want to have so much fun, you must come!

No comments: