Thursday, October 27, 2011

Birthday Week!

I had such a fun birthday this year. I had fun things going on all week:
Foo Fighters Concert
Oh yes, people. Our year of concerts just got better believe it or not. We saw Foo Fighters. It was so fun! I guess I am not as hip as I use to be because I got annoyed when he kept yelling the F word while everyone else was cheering. I also got tired and sat down through some of it. What happened to me? Haha.
*Noted to self: Work on being more hip and standing up and singing for longer lengths of time.*
Anyway David Grohl is awesome. Did you know that Tom Petty asked him to be a drummer for him and he turned him down to start his own band. WHICH he recorded all on his own. Guitar, drums, singing, everything he recorded by himself! He is so talented. So this is the end of the best year of concerts.



Footloose

My girlfriends and I saw Footloose and we had such a fun time dancing and laughing at the really cheesy parts. Right in the middle of the day. Such a blast!

Witches Halloween Party

Love these girls. Haha. I opened my door and Jenn was standing there in her pumpkin outfit :)



1 comment:

Kate Bond said...

These pictures make me smile!