Monday, November 1, 2010

HALLOWEEN!!

Halloween was a blast this year. There were 4 Halloween parties this year so I have way too many pictures. Sorry.


So I think all of the costumes are obvious...except for mine. I thought a lot of people would be able to tell what I was because of the marks on my arm but NOBODY has read City of Bones. Everyone thought I was Lara Croft from Tomb Raider. No I was a shadowhunter. I kill Demons...just read the Mortal Instruments series ok?


Cute little butterfly Sarah. I need to get a better picture of the butterfly's that I sewed onto her shirt. It turned out so cute! The boys had more fun answering the door and passing out treats than anything else.


Danny with his pumpkin and Sam with his mad face. He did not want his picture taken.

CANNON FAMILY HALLOWEEN PARTY



Whitney (in the blue dress) is one of the step sisters from Cinderella. She made Sophie's wedding dress! It was so cute!

Haha. Patrick totally use to dress in these clothes when he was in high school. Good thing he joined a fraternity and they straightened him out. I had my gun ready for any funny business.
I love Tim (Popeye) and Patrick's girlfriend's. They are so fun.

Danny convinced us all to play Twister. That was fun.



CARVING PUMPKINS

Danny with Grandpa Paul. Thank you Paul for carving 1 for Danny and 1 for me. I was SO not in the mood for carving pumpkins. Probably because I had to finish a dress for Sarah for family pictures and was a little stressed.



Grandma Janell with Sam.


Aunt Kellie and Uncle Ty helping Sam carve his wittow pumpkin.

Witches Night Out

Every year a bunch of girls from our neighborhood dress up as witches and have a party. There were so many witches there! It was so much fun. I was laughing so hard the entire night.



DELTA GAMMA HALLOWEEN PARTY

SO MUCH FUN!






3 comments:

ashley g. said...

My goodness the Ross's know how to Par-tay! Next Halloween, I'm just going to follow you wherever you go. Then I'd be garaunteed a great time!

I love Sarah's costume! Are you for reals making so much of her stuff? I'm amazed at your crafting abilities.

And I may need to borrow your books- you make them sound cool in your sassy costume!

Hewitt Family said...

You guys have WAY too much fun all the time! I love all the costumes! Brian's is great (ha). Can't wait to see next years!

Kate Bond said...

Excuse me I totally got your costume! But it may not count since I helped draw on your arms. I agree everyone should read those books!