Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving

I think every year there is more and more that I am thankful for and this year is no exception. This year hasn't been easy. We have has some hard times but it is only now that I can look back and be so thankful for them because it has made me realize how blessed we have become. I am so thankful for my family. Not only Brian and my sweet boys but ALL of my family. Not only my family, but Brian's family too. We are so lucky. I am thankful for much more but we will just keep it at that.

We started off the day with our traditional Thanksgiving activities. The boys played football and the girls played tennis. I didn't get any pictures but if I did, it would have just been me standing on the tennis court trying to run after the ball but failing miserably. It was fun but I was pretty much immoble.

We celebrated Thanksgiving with my family this year. We ate at the Salt Lake Country Club and the boys were SO good. I was not expecting that. The dinner was wonderful.


Brian and Sam


The boys and my Granddad. They LOVE him to death. If you have ever met him, you would understand why. He is so fun with the boys.


Alex and Lil (my bro and sis) with Sam and Danny.

Danny wanted to take pictures of everyone with my camera:
Patrick (brother)


my Granddad


Tim (my brother)


Elizabeth (sometimes you have to bend really low to get in the picture)


Thankful for:

Danny cheering me up the day Oliver died by tucking his pj's into his underpants after he went to the bathroom. What a funny boy.

My good friend, Kristin threw me a shower and we ate at Mimi's Cafe. She was so cute and decorated the table with so many cute things. I was so impressed! What a great friend.

Elementary school, middle school, high school friends and friends that I met when I first got married. When I have good friends, I don't let them go. Thanks girls!

3 comments:

Brewer Family said...

What a cute family. Looks like you had a fun Thanksgiving. Your shower was a lot of fun! Can't wait for cute baby girl to be here! Hope you are still planning on Friday! Because I am!

Lia said...

Happy Belated Thanksgiving! I love the tucked shirt! He's so cute!

Heather and Eric said...

So cute! I can't believe how old your little brother and sister are. Crazy! Your boys are sooo cute!

Loved the shower! Can't wait for that little angel to get here!