Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Danny!

Yesterday Danny turned 4! He had such a great birthday this year. We love you Danny!

Yay for Diego! Danny was so excited to get this game.


Sam loves Danny's new scooter. Our cute neighbor loves to push Sam around on it. It is so funny.


In case Danny hasn't stopped you on the street to tell you, he got a new bike! HE LOVES IT! He found it before my parents gave it to him so he got to ride it a little early.


My cute grandparents came to visit Danny and the second Sam saw my Granddad, he just started hysterically laughing because my Granddad is always so goofy.


If you notice, my Granddad is letting Sam hit him on the head with a baseball bat.


Yay! A Utah baseball hat! Actually that big smile is because my Granddad is so funny.


I had the same smile on my face while eating his birthday cake. I love Schmidts Bakery.


Brian's grandpa was so cute with Sam. He just fed him his birthday cake.


My sister, Whitney and her daughter Sophie.


Every year, we have my family and Brian's family come over for the boys birthdays. We love parties!

For Danny's birthday party, I made cupcakes. He wanted pink and purple. I thought that was funny.



This year we did everything that Danny wanted for his birthday party. He had a lot of fun. He just wanted to dance to "Battlefield" by Jordin Sparks most of the time. It was really funny.


The boys danced at first but then they got sick of it.

But Danny's cute friend, Chloe never stopped dancing.

As long as Danny's party is on a Saturday, it looks like he will always be going to a Utah game on that day. Here is Danny and Grandma Janell.


Even though my hip was killing me and I could barely walk, I took Danny to the game because I really wanted to go. It was so much fun!




Danny spent most of the time taking random pictures of everyone and everything. Here is one of about 10 of Grandma Janell.


And Grandpa Paul.


8 comments:

Hoffmann Family said...

I love those cupcakes, you will have to teach me how to do that!

ashley g. said...

Danny- you had a GREAT birthday! Happy Birthday to one of my favorite little people!

Beth H said...

Happy birthday Danny! I can't believe he is 4. I am very impressed with your cupcake making abilities, are those Starbursts? Awesome day and an awesome family.

Annelise said...

Yes they are starbursts. It was so easy. I just put frosting on top of them to make it look like ribbon.

mIcHeLLe said...

cute post! and I of course loved the pic. where Chloe kept dancing...so cute! I love Danny!!

Nate, Jenny and Amelia said...

Those cupcakes are adorable! We should definitely do a playgroup soon. How about next week??

Brewer Family said...

Wow! I can't believe he is alredy 4! How cute is he?
And how clever are you? Those cupcakes? Martha Annelise Stewart! Sorry about today! Our family has been through the ringer with sickness! Let's shoot for sometime next week!

Heather and Eric said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe he is four! I love the cupcakes you made. They are soo darling. Sorry about last friday, we had a sick fam. Lets get together soon!! Miss you!