Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Annual Night Downtown

Every year my family (parents, brothers, sisters) goes downtown for one night. We go see a movie, eat dinner, shop, see Santa, and stay at the Marriot. Here are some pictures of the night.

Sam and I. My mom is doing the bunny ears. Mom you are so out of control. Well at least her hand is. I can't see her.

Kelli (my sister in law) and I with our twin coats. We are so close. I love her. I just thought this pose made us look incredible.

The girls. I don't know if you can tell but I was laughing so hard I was shaking and crying. My legs weren't touching the ground. I think that is why I was shaking.



Every year my parents make us get a picture with Santa. We all hate it because they can bearly fit us all in. And we have to wear red and green. Luckily Santa wasn't there anymore so we took up as much room as we wanted. As you can tell my family is rarely serious. Kelli and I are doing the pose from Waiting for Guffman. I like Bobby in the back with the reindeer antlers.

Sweet little grandkids. L toR : Danny, Sam, Sophie, Abby, and Jane

Every year my parents buy all of us pajamas. This is the boys in their Utah pj's. They loved them.

The girls. I love little Abby with her cute glasses. I don't have a picture of my boys because Sam was asleep and Danny was GRUMPY. We will get one soon though. Thanks Mom and Dad for a great night!

2 comments:

Heather and Eric said...

What a fun day! That is quite the group! I LOVE big families!!! We need to get together soon! Maybe after the holidays, when things slow down!

mIcHeLLe said...

I am laughing so hard right now at these pictures...I LOVE seeing the pics of you and your siblings....poor Brian,did he know what he was getting himself into when he met you? oh and I love picture of your mom doing rabbit ears...for a minute it looked like you were a three armed monster....oh and all I can think about are Brians' sugar balls :)