Saturday, November 22, 2008

Dinner with Friends

I just stole this picture off my friends blog. So the other night my neighborhood friends went to see Twilight at midnight but I had a big thing planned to see it with my family at another time so I decided not to go. I just decided last minute to go to dinner with them after a wedding shower. I was so happy I went. It was so fun. I love these girls. They are so down to earth and I get along with them so well. Yes I do realize that my hands look really weird. I thought everyone was doing a funny pose.

Thanks girls, for inviting me and making me laugh so hard.

2 comments:

mIcHeLLe said...

we are so glad you came!!! That was a lot of fun! Still can't believe the owner stayed there until we were ready to leave...she was probably enjoying our conversation!

Lia said...

My stomach is still in recovery!! And I didn't even have any broccoli! JK! It was fun, but I was so tired!!