Monday, August 25, 2008

JDRF Walk

On Saturday we went to the Juvenille Diabetes Research Foundation Walk. It was so much fun.

Here is my sister in law Kelli and my mom doing the Registration. My mom did so much work for this walk!

I am not really grumpy, I am just doing a model pose. I couldn't help it with my oversized green t-shirt.


They had poster boards out and you could make your own sign. A lot of people had signs that cheered on a loved one that had diabetes. This is what my brother Bob came up with.


For some crazy reason they asked me to be one of the car show judges. By the way, I know nothing about cars, especially old ones. Don't I look like an official judge in the first picture? My mom and I had fun while I would pose and she would take pictures. Isn't that what car judges do anyway? I think this green shirt could be a dress.

1 comment:

mIcHeLLe said...

that's awesome! Good for you guys for helping out with the walk...do you know someone with diabetes? also...I think the green shirt would look great with a big fat belt around it...and some heels?