Sunday, April 27, 2008

Texas!

Last week Sam and I went to Texas with my mom, sister, and niece to visit my other sister and her family. Brian stayed home with Danny because I didn't want to pay $400 for him to fly there.I don't even remember what this resteraunt was called but it was mexican food and so good. I loved being able to eat outside in the 80 degree weather. It was so pretty too.




Cute little Sam in his summer outfits.



Abby and Sophie loved playing with Sam. It got so hot in our apartment that we took all of the kids clothes off. We were so relieved when they fixed the AC.





Abby insisted on riding in her stroller like this. She did it every time we went somewhere. It was so funny.



Although this should have been a hint that after our first store we had bought too much but that didn't stop us. I mean come on PotteryBarn outlet! We were in heaven. And yes we were standing there talking and we heard a big crash and the stroller had fallen backwards with Sophie in it.



1 comment:

Jennie VandenAkker said...

It looks like you guys had a blast in Texas. I think I'd probably go cray at a PB Outlet. Cute pictures!!